Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hiding

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is also a time to just hide. Times when you're persecuted and lied on and misunderstood. When the tongue of man is more deadly then a mafia arsenal. It's a time of cleansing for me, cleaning me from the opinion of men. I'm in one of those times right now, God told me to just hide in him. I wanted to defend myself and started to retaliate with my own negative opinions..then he asked me one simple question, "How do you hide?" The only thing I could think of was, be still and quiet. Then I looked up the word in the dictionary. Here's the definition of hide.
Hide: 1.To put or remain out of sight 2.To conceal for shelter or protection, to seek protection 3:To keep secret
I'm learning how to stay hidden, of course like everything else in my spiritual journey I stumble. My flesh likes to be seen. I have to go now, back to my secret place.

5 comments:

Joseph W. said...

Another good one, Carlean. You are so talented.

Joseph W. said...

I saw this when you first posted it but was not sure if I should comment.I love your thoughts and writings.

Joseph W. said...

You are of great worth and value and very much loved.

Anonymous said...

Luv 'ya sistah....and luv your writings. Tovah

Joseph W. said...

You have a gift, Carlean. You must share more with your fans. I love reading what you have to say. There is much beauty in your writing and that beauty is you. Give to the world. Share that gift that your family was blessed with.