Thursday, June 7, 2012

Counting My Blessings!!!






Today I celebrate my Birthday. For my birthday I decided to count my blessing. I first counted my nieces whom I share living quarters Aziza , Abbie and Nia.  I gave them gifts. What wonderful young women they have turned out to be. Then I celebrated my nephew Kamau twice. He fell off a 50ft parking structure a little over a month ago. His survival is a miracle and the rate that's he's healing is even more miraculous. I went to the hospital today to tell him how much he mean to me. I took him two balloons and a heart full of love.

I think I'll invite homeless Mike to my birthday dinner that my sister insist on preparing for me. She doesn't know it yet, but I have a special gift for her. I have a genuine turquoise and diamond necklace and earring set. She loves turquoise, just last week she expressed a desire for genuine turquoise-like me. How can I not give her something that mean so much to her? I have not worn it in probably-five years.

I talked to me son, he's my greatest blessing of them all. What a wonderful man. I have to think of a way to make this day special for him, my mother and my four beautiful grandbabies. I received so many birthday blessing on facebook and email. I love my community of internet friend, which includes everyone that read fearless reflection. Thank you for taking the time to read my sometimes outrageous, sometimes pitiful, and most times a bit crazy post. I get to share my heart and Abba's love with you and that is a blessing. I love you and you are my blessing.

Birthday's are fun when you count your blessing and they keep coming to your mind. My heart is shouting thank you Father. I appreciate everyone of my blessings. The day is still young, I have so much love to give. See you soon.

LOVE
Fearless


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)