Friday, February 10, 2012

Adoption: part two

Luk 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

This post is an continuation of Adoption part one. I had to pray to find out how much I can share concerning the children. Some of them are still under the authority of their parents, and disclosing what they have shared with me could put them in danger.

Father in the name of Jesus, I bind all demonic and second heaven activity, all principalities are dethroned, all power and ruler spirits assignments are nullified and voided by the precious blood of Jesus and in the power of his name. I cancel any and all assignment that would come to oppose my assignment. The blood of Jesus cover the children, the readers and me. Father I ask you to cut off the head of the python that has been released against our divine destiny. Let revelation, wisdom and knowledge reside in your people, in the mighty name of Jesus. I decree and declare that all curses are rendered harmless and of no effect in Jesus name. I bind backlash, repercussion and payback in Jesus name.

 Jesus is LORD.

I'm sitting in front of the building where I work, praying when one of the children come up to me and introduce himself; James a tall handsome Tom Cruise look-a-like. He seems like the ringleader or if not he has a lot of leadership qualities. He's hyper and loud-mouthed and a bit of a show-off. He ask my name and I tell him. Then he states matter of fact that he has been the victim of rape. What do you say when a stranger walks up to you and gives you personal information of a traumatic event? I, being a rape survivor myself, who by the way told it in the book Sistahfaith, said, "I'm sorry I know first hand how painful that is, did you ever receive help?" I know he was out to shock me with his story. I used to get shocked, but by then I had heard too many stories. I no longer feel the shock, just that instant jolt of deep sadness and empathy.

The book Sistahfaith had just hit the shelf. Although I have told my story at conferences. I was eager to talk about it, there was no more shame, just a deep abiding love for Jesus for healing me from the pain and brokenness. I wanted to lead James to the well of living water.  I told him my story and asked to pray for him. He let me pray for him, and we both went our separate ways, me inside to my job, and him next door to school. Everyday after that he would stop and talk to me. He told me who the person was that raped him. It was a friend of the family. He was thirteen and she was in her fifties. I was however shocked that it was a woman. I still find it hard to imagine. I have since learned he was telling the truth. He started telling me all kind of tales of what can only be first described as horrible, tragic or just plain crazy. I thought he was lying to get attention. Everything about this kid screamed for attention, acceptance and love. I don't think I have ever talked to anyone as love hungry as him. At first, I thought he may have been trying to scare me or impress me.

He told me he had a family secret and that it had been going on in his family for many generations. He told me he is a relative of Hilter and that in his bloodline certain things are required of them. He told me about being trained, mentally, physically and emotionally since he was a toddler. I would listen to his stories and periodically I would make a statement like, "That was horrible, or abusive." or whatever category it fit. He told me of his many attempts at suicide, cutting himself and not remembering what had happened afterward. He spent a lot of his time in psych wards. Even though he told me these horrible and scary stories and was hyper and jumpy, I started to love him. I looked forward to praying for him every morning.

He seemed to thrive in the love and prayer I gave him and anytime he would do or say something that he thought I disapproved of, he would look at me and apologize and asked, "do you still love me?" I told him of course I still love him, nothing would change that. Slowly he started trusting in that love. After about a month of our early morning meetings, he asked me did I want to meet his girlfriend Carrie. He said her father owned a satanic bible and believe in an ancient Egyptian religion. At around this time I had a dream, in that dream I was fighting these demons on their turf. God also spoke to me in that dream, right before I got to my destination, He said,"There is witchcraft, child sacrifice, child molestation, and every evil work where you're going'. In the dream my pastors were on the other end praying for me. I went in fearlessly. In the dream I could see the demons, but they could not see me. I had the advantage and I plotted how to destroy them.

Then I meet Carrie two years younger than James's sixteen, she's beautiful, blond, green-eyes with a naive quality about her that I find endearing. Her first words to me are, "I have black people in my family." I did not see that one comings so I said, "good," for lack of a better reply. The kids asked me if it was alright for them to visit me at home on Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting!

Anonymous said...

:)♥