Friday, February 17, 2012

I started a novel

Okay I started a novel a few days ago. This is my forth attempt. For one reason or another I lost my first three.I am determined to finish this time. I don't work, I have a small income and a quiet place to write. What more can I ask for. I also started writing a new journal. It's a prayer journal or my journey of asking. A couple of years ago upon arising one morning the Lord spoke to me and said, ASK. A year before that he said, my people have it wrong, they want me to bless them financially and I don't mind prospering my people. My word says ask and I will give you the nations as an inheritance and the utmost parts of the earth as a possession.

Now I think it's time I do as I have been instructed. I started a journey of asking a few weeks ago. I knew it feels a little selfish, but it's really hidden pride that's trying to stop me. I am not used to asking for stuff. Not from people and not from God. Well, I do ask God in desperation. Apparently he wants me to learn to depend on him for everything. I will come here periodically and write, but as you can see my plate is full. I also have another publisher and an editor. I will update here my blog as often as I can. This is my practice area where I don't have to dot my I's and cross my T's. Pray for me and see you soon.
Fearless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)♥