Monday, February 1, 2016

Warrior Prayer


2 Chronicles 7:14World English Bible (WEB)

14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

My prayer life has been off lately, to say the least. I've been praying, but not like I know how to do. I use to write my prayer. I use to come out of prayer renewed and refreshed, now I say a quick prayer to Abba as if we were strangers passing on a busy street. It didn't take me long to crash and burn.

I spent the weekend at my best friend since childhood home. I slept all of Saturday. She didn't disturb me. One thing about getting in a quiet place you will hear the voice of God. He told me to get back to a place of real prayer. I left my mother's house Friday with the worse attitude. I was sick of some of the people around me. They started treating me as if I were their maid. I like things tidy, they don't care. I think some of them perfer mess. When they started asking me to get them water or make them a sandwich, I had it!

Last year I came here to visit my mom and before I left I kind of snapped on them. By kind of I mean I pulled out pepper spray and a stun gun and I told them to get out and never come back. I think my attitude scared them all. It scared me. I don't know why this group can knock me off my square, I do know they can do it. I don't want to be the crazy lady that goes off on my family to get them to do the right thing. All I want to do is make sure my mom's house is a peaceful place.

I didn't say anything when I left but "I don't know when I'm coming back." I refuse to look at them and when I did I could see fear on their faces, "who pissed off the crazy lady."They started cleaning without saying a word. I left anyway. I needed to rest in Christ before the crazy lady decided to make an appearence. I'm not that person and I refuse to allow anyone to take my joy and peace from me.

Once I was well rested, Abba spoke. He said I must always take a Sabbath rest day and I must start warrior prayers for my family. I started praying like I use to. I can take at least a hour a day and give myself to prayer. Other then that my fresh will have its way. That crazy lady is only my flesh. I feel my connection with Abba back. I'm peaceful and loving toward my family. I prayed in earnest for them. I know my prayer are heard. I know He will save me and my household, because His word said He will.

I see my family members as puppets for the enemy with no control. I visualized the strings being cut in the spirit as I prayed. The only violence I need is to take my family by force and there's no greater force than the Holy Spirit. I prayed in the Spirit, I prayed in the natural. I called my prayer partner and we tore down demonic stronghold. Abba wants us to be dilligent in prayer.

Fearless



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)