Thursday, November 1, 2012

Worthy is the Lamb





Rev 5:7  He went and took the scroll from the right hand of the one who sits on the throne.
Rev 5:8  When the lamb had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders bowed down in front of him. Each held a harp and a gold bowl full of incense, the prayers of the saints.
Rev 5:9  They sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered. With your blood you purchased people for God from every tribe, language, people, and nation.

 I have been getting many small visions. I say small because they come without notification and leave just as quickly. Usually I only see one or two things. The first was of a black horse. It was grand and beautiful. I could see all of it's muscle tone. It's mane was the darkest, shiniest black I have ever saw. It was perfectly beautiful. All I could say when I saw it is, "What a beautiful creature, he's waiting to do your will isn't he Lord." By the time I could give it more thought the vision disappeared. I probably forgot more of the bible than I should have, but I did remember there's a black horse in The book of Revelation of Jesus Christ. So I went to the 6th chapter of Revelation. It's about the breaking of the Seven Seals. Only the lamb was worthy to break the Seals.The black horse represent famine. This scared me. I didn't know what to do with it. So I did what I normally do when faced with impossible situations. I got crazy and unbalanced. First I told some good Christian friends, they laughed me to scorn(my worse nightmare). Then after that didn't go over well. I started stacking weird groceries; can good and nonperishable items. Stuff like beef jerky, tuna, string beans, fruit cocktail and dry beans an rice. This was two years ago while I was still in Florida. I had to leave my stash with my sister when I moved.

The vision stayed with me, but I tried to act more stable. I had no desire to get laughed to scorn again. So I devised different methods of delivering the message. I used subtle hints, and scare tactics. Mostly I feared being called a fanatic. That's probably why I have been getting the message of carrying my cross for two years. I need to really get over what people think. That's the reason a whole generation of Israel didn't make it to the promise land. They thought the giants saw them as grasshoppers. I have spent to many years being a grasshopper. Like Joshua and Caleb I have to learn to trust God.

About a month ago I got another vision. This time it was the black horse and the pale horse. It appeared as if they were in a stable just waiting, together. This time I didn't get scared and crazy. Even though the pale horse riders is Death an Hades. You would think I would be more afraid of dying. I'm not, because I know to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. My greatest fear was watching the suffering of those around me. I don't want my love ones to suffer. I don't want to see the murderous beast that hunger can turn men into. It was all so overwhelming to me. I had to give my fear to the Lord. I handed over my burdens. He told me, he will never lose control. Nothing shall befall me that he hasn't allowed, and he will give me the grace needed to deal with every situation.

I went back and read The 5 chapter of Revelation today. This time I got the whole message. John was crying because no one on earth or in Heaven was worthy to open the Seals. The angel asked him why he was crying and he replied because none is worthy to open the Seals. A lamb came from the midst of the throne, looking as if he had been slaughtered. He took the scroll from the right hand of the One who sit on the throne. He was slaughtered. With His blood he purchased people to God from every tribe, language, people and nation. Today my heart no longer feels faint, but rejoices, because Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for you and me. We're to sing a new song. He's coming to get his bride soon and:

 Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Okay, I've been playing this song all day. Thinking about that abused, scourged, rejected and laughed to scorn Lamb. I'm no longer afraid, but I still need to warn others. Laugh me to scorn if you want to. I'm in good company.

Fearless









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for taking this chance to speak about this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and I make use of learning about this subject. When possible, as you gain data, please update this website with new information. I've found it extremely useful.