Thursday, July 11, 2013

Twenty Five things about me

Okay, I have been asked on several occasions, via Facebook, message and email to write 25 things you didn't know about me.

1) I had a large collection of beanie babies for years.
2) I have slept in a twin bed since my husband died fourteen years ago.
3) I have a latex allergy and had to wear vinyl gloves even in surgeries
4) I never won a beauty contest, but I won a Halloween ugly contest
5) On my 23rd birthday I drank three long island ice teas and entered a wet tee shirt contest
6) I won a wet tee shirt contest on my 23rd birthday.
7) I wear socks to bed.
8) I buy pajamas and snuggle up in the bed when my faith is being tested. I call them faith pajamas
9) I own a lot of faith pajamas
10) The first boy that ever told me he loved me was drunk when he said it.
11) The last man that told me he loved me was drunk when he said it.
12) I rock when I eat.
13) I can play the cup song with or without a cup.
14) The beach makes me ridiculously happy.
15) I like Jacuzzi's better than swimming pools.
16) My family used to call me Ceedie Sally.
17) My name means strong and Father sees in Hebrew.
18) I'm obsessed with the color purple and always have been.
19) I detest the taste of tap water.
20) I like my own company.
21) I use to sleepwalk as a child.
22) My favorite book as a child was The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
23) I have a keen sense of smell.
24) I sit with my legs folded Indian style.
25) I hate trying to think of 25 things about myself



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe Actually made me laugh out loud :)

Anonymous said...

This is so funny I had to come back and read it again. I love it :)