Thursday, July 5, 2007

Come

As the music swirls around in my head I feel a pull, not in my body, but my spirit. Come...Come, Don't be afraid come.
"Jesus"?
"Yes, Carlean I want you to come closer, but only your spirit can come", he said as he extended his hands to me.
I reach for his hands and I see him, his face. I grasp as my breath feels as if it been taken away, my heart races and I have a feeling of what can only be descibed as ecstasy. My soul wants to run, my spirit wants to hold his hands forever.
"Come" he said.
"You are beautiful", I say; and I know at that moment; Jesus is the beloved, my beloved. "Where are we going?"
He gives me a shy smile, and said "I want to show you something".
My heart is overwhelmed that Jesus wants my love and attention. "Show me what"?
He didn't answer, We just held hands, and swirled to the music, laughing.
"You want to show me your home"? "Are you taking me to Father"?
He said "yes, but not now".
And like two young lovers we laugh and dance. The music stopped and our dance ended, and his hands were gone, his face is no longer there.
"Where are you? Please come back! Please! This place is so empty without you, please"!
"I am here" he said.
"I just want to be with you, I don't want to be here anymore, please let me stay with you" I beg.
"Not yet, you have work to do", he said.
"Can't you find someone else, someone wiser, more knowledgeable in the scriptures, understanding, more disciplined, not as scared"?
"You have chosen greater then these things, you have chosen to place all your love on me, now GO".
I cried, as I walked away, only Father's will, I said as I soldier on.
And I GO.

4 comments:

Fearless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Every time I read one of this author's writings, I feel a "touch" in a place nothing ordinary can touch. That deep. deep place that seems to go neglected until those special works and tender spirit are released. We all have that place. Some call it their inner man, others call it the "real" them. I say Carlean's writing touch the essence of who I am. She lifts me from where I am to where she wants me to go. Write on Carlean and continue to touch where only a few are anointed to touch.

Melodie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

: )