Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Seeking His Kingdom

Matthew 6:33Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

33 `Work first for God's kingdom and what he calls good. Then you will have all these things also.
I started a new blog because Abba asked me to. I know I have not been faithful to this one, but apparently he's not concerned with that as much as I am. The new blog is about being a caregiver to my mom. Once again he told me to tell the truth, to give Him all of my weakness and He will give me His grace.
To be absolutely honest I don't like telling the truth on myself. I would much rather put on the mask of self-righteousness. Even when I'm finished preaching I always wonder what people think of me for disclosing all my unrighteous truth. However, I tell it anyway because He asked me to. Sometimes I have the begging conversation with Him. They usually go like this, "How will I help anyone by letting them know what a mess I am? That's embarrassing to tell." Heads-up, begging will not help, and you will find no peace until it's done.
So I tell my truth with the breastplate of His righteousness because He grace is sufficient and His forgiveness is always available as long as we forgive others, and turn from our wickedness. It's really not as hard and deep as we make it.
So now, He told me to write on both blogs, write the novel and take care of my mom's household and a couple of other things without murmuring and complaining. Which by the way, I constantly have to repent for. I didn't realize I had become such a complainer. I have always disliked complainers. I have had many friends whose phone call I had stopped taking because they were always whining.
Yesterday He told me to seek His Kingdom first, and all the things I have in my heart will be added until me. I got up this morning and I did just that. I made Him first in my thoughts. I gave Him the rightful place in my life. He gave me the ending of my novel.
I'm learning how to divide my time wisely and I have a pretty good flow going with my mom's needs. I'm loving this learning process and look forward to the rest of my journey.
Fearless 

No comments: