Friday, January 22, 2016

Unending Love

1 Corinthians 13:8Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

Love never ends. The gift of speaking words from God will end. The gift of speaking in different tongues or languages will stop. The gift of knowing many things will end.
Abba had a nice long conversation with me regarding my love walk. In the last few years, there have been people around me and in my family that have been very cruel or backbiting, mean and vicious toward me. I thought I had let it go. Their cruelty is not in the forefront of my mind. However, Abba let me know that it has left unforgiveness in my heart. Just when I thought I have repented and now I'm good. He shines His light in yet another dark area in my life. I told Abba to shine the light on all the dark places in my heart. My heart really is deceitful and wicked like the scripture says.
Today, I yield my heart completely to His Holy Spirit. I don't want anything standing in the way of my love for Him. There's not a person in the world worth losing Him for. I prayed and He showed me who I had problems forgiving. I prayed in earnest for both of them. Abba told me, love, never end/fail. If He is love that means He never fails. It doesn't matter what people do to you.
My heart is so soft right now for those two people that I prayed with tears in my eyes for them. He's so good to me. There's nothing about me that He doesn't desire. He even accept my sinful heart, all we have to do is stop being self-righteous and tell the truth. He uses our confessions to change us. As long as we refuse to bring our mess to Him, is how long we stay in it. He desires an eternity with us. He died for us to bring our raggedy heart to Him. He said His new covenant was writing His Law in our heart. His love really is endless, regardless of our failure, pain or disaster. His love is eternal.
Fearless 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)